Our highly skilled staff pride themselves on providing a fast, high quality machining service and reliable delivery times to fit with your deadlines.
CNC Turning Centres
Hitachi Super Hi-cell
- Max turning dia 480mm x 635mm between centres, 250mm dia chuck x 70mm bar dia.
- Driven Tooling and full ‘C’ axis and ‘Y’ axis.
- 560mm dia x 1000mm between centres
- 300mm swing over cross-slide.
Dean Smith & Grace
- 1100mm dia x 2300mm between centres.
- 800mm swing over cross-slide.
- 165mm bore spindle.
Binns & Berry
- 850mm dia x 5000mm between centres with cylindrical grinding attachment.
CNC Vertical Boring Mill
Webster Bennet ‘T’ Series
- 62″ swing x 48″ under rail
Pietro Carnaghi ATF-8 twin table
- 1000mm dia x 750mm Live tooling ‘C’ Axis 0.001 degrees ATC – 22 station
Scheiss CNC VTL
- 1900mm dia x 1100mm
CNC Machining Centres
- 5 axis machining centre
Twin pallet 1100 x 800
- X travel – 1600
- Y travel – 1300
- Z travel – 1250
- X travel – 600
- Y travel – 610
- Z travel – 560
- 50 tool changer with 5 axis, probing, tool breakage and other functions.
- Horizontal Twin Pallet Equipped
DMG – DMU 80 FD
- 5 axis machining centre.
- 800 x 700 x 600 capacity With table speeds up to 500 rpm giving this facility full capability to turn
- Travelling column bedmill 4200 x 2500 x 1000 capacity
- Fully universal bed mill 2000mm x 800mm x 900mm. 50 international spindle. Max table weight 5 tonnes
XYZ Turret Mill
- Complete with Millpower 2 Axis CNC control. Table size 1295mm x 305 Movement 406 x 762 x 406
Various Manual Machines
- Including universal milling and boring machines, Centre Lathes, and Mills from well know manufacturers like Hardinge and Colchester.
- 20″ x 8″ hydraulic surface grinder
Jones & Shipman Cylindrical Grinder
- 10″ dia x 27″ long
CAD, Programming, and Production Control Systems
Full CAD/CAM Facilities
- Supporting IGES, DXF, STP, STL, SATS, and many other formats.
- RedThorn integrated with Seiki systems Production scheduling system
Quality Control & ISO 9001:2015
ISO 9001: 2015
A comprehensive range of measuring equipment including:
- Faro arm – Portable CMM technology measuring arm
- Hilga measuring projector
- Granite surface tables – Calibrated
- Surface Texture measuring unit – Subronic 3P
- Diatest & Bore-matic gauges
All tools are contained within a calibration system to meet the requirements of current ISO standards.
We welcome potential customers to audit our quality system as a prerequisite to any trading relationship.